We hate wasted marketing dollars. So much of branding and marketing can’t be measured and it is easy to feel like you are wasting dollars with your campaign. So with this post, we want to give you some practical tips on how to make your website more effective. If your website is more effective, you will capture more leads, get more appointments scheduled, and get a better return on your marketing dollars.
- Communicate 3 main ideas above the fold of your website. These ides are suppose to be very simple and communicate so clearly that a caveman can understand it.
- What do you offer? Examples: Plumbing for your home. Clothing for your kids. A home for your grandparents.
- How will it make my life better? Examples: You will have peace of mind knowing the job is done correctly. You will get more sales and grow your company. You will be the hero in the office.
- What do I need to do to buy it? Examples: This is typically a button that says “Schedule An Appointment” or “Call Us Now”. Here is what it looks like all compiled.
- Repeat your call-to-action as you move down the page. We want you to remember that there is nothing wrong with asking for the sale. There is a lot of data that shows people genuinely want to know where to click when they are ready to buy. So our goal is to make this as easy as possible for the user once they make that decision to buy or schedule. You’ll notice conversions go up if you simply repeat your call-to-action button.
- Make sure your website is mobile friendly. Website traffic comes from many different devices now. People explore websites on phones, tablets, and desktops of all sizes and it is important that in every viewpoint, the visitor gets an appropriate experience that promotes your call-to-action. Work with a professional design agency to make sure the appropriate tests are done on your site. Many people think their site is functioning as it should and don’t realize on a particular device the site may be broken. Small changes to font sizes and button placements can drastically effect the conversion rate on a website.
If you are wanting help with your online marketing and don’t know where to start, we understand your frustration. Online marketing can be confusing, but we have a plan that works for you. Our team would be glad to give you a free consultation at anytime. Click the button below to get started.Contact Us