How to Add Users to Your Facebook Ads Account: 2020 Guide with Pictures
Facebook Ads is a powerful tool that any business operating in 2020 should be utilizing. With powerful targeting features and the largest social media platform in the world, Facebook Ads provides a lot of opportunity and for your business. Unfortunately, the Facebook Ads platform can have a bit of a steep learning curve, so you may want to give someone with expertise access to your Facebook Ads account. Here’s our guide on how to add users to your Facebook Ads account!
- Open Your Facebook Account
- Access Your Ads Manager Account
- Go to the Ads Manager Account Settings
- Add a User
- Assign the User Permissions
- Start running Facebook ads!
1. Open Your Facebook Profile
Go to Facebook.com to your regular Facebook homepage. Click on the dropdown arrow in the top righthand corner of the page to open the dropdown menu.
2. Access Your Ads Manager Account
Once you’re in the dropdown menu, click on the Manage Ads button to take you to your Ads Manager account.
3. Go the Ads Manager Account Settings
Click on the gear icon in the top righthand corner. This will take you to the Facebooks Ads Manager settings page.
4. Get Ready to Add a User
Now you should be seeing this page, the Ad Account Settings page. On the right side of the page, you’ll see a section titled “Ad Account Roles.” Once you see that section, click the button that says “Add People.”
5. Choose Permissions for the New User
After you click “Add People,” a box will pop up that will allow you to select the user and a dropdown menu that allows you to set their account permissions. Permission levels are:
- Ad account admin: Admins can create, edit and view ads, access reports, edit payment methods and manage admin permissions.
- Ad account advertiser: Advertisers can see and edit ads and set up ads using the payment method associated with the ad account. They can also view the payment method.
- Ad account analyst: Analysts can view ads and access reports.
After you’ve selected the permissions you’d like your user to have, go ahead and type in their name. To add someone onto your add account, they must be your friend on facebook. Once you’ve selected your Facebook friend, hit confirm.
6. Start Running Facebook Ads!
After you hit confirm, you will now see that you’ve added an ad account manager to your Facebook Ads account! Their name and profile picture will pop up with yours under the “Ad Account Roles” section. Time to start running some Facebook ads!
If you’re ready to run Facebook ads but don’t know where to start, we’re happy to help. We specialize in social media marketing, Facebook ads, and other types of paid ads.
Give us a call for a free consultation!