We Hire For Mindset
and Train Skill
Hours: Full-Time 9am-5pm and random projects that sometimes go beyond those times.
Pay: Based on Experience
There are a lot of perks that come along with employment at Rinard Media! Some of these benefits include:
- Paid holidays off
- Team lunches
- Unlimited cereal bar
- Rewarding work
- Profit sharing
- Really cool coworkers
- Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible paid time off (with 1 day a month mandatory time off… that’s right, you have to take a day of mandatory relaxation time)
This team member will work with the Video Production Team to create high quality and deeply engaging video content for clients. The ideal fit for this position is someone who is passionate about video work, creative, and who loves going above and beyond for clients. Some job duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting on video shoots as a second shooter/grip.
- Editing footage and producing a finished product that carries out the specific objective and deliverables of the project.
- Delighting clients with the quality and craftsmanship of their work and creating meaningful videos.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
We train all of our team members with the technology stack we use as a company, so don't feel over-whelmed if you don't have ALL of the qualifications. We want passionate individuals who care about the work they do, quick learners who are willing to take responsibility, and people that don't take themselves too seriously. If this isn't you, don't apply. We have too many awesome things to do to be held down by non-passionate people.
- Excellent communication skills
- Servant mentality
- Detail oriented
- Well organized
- Experience with video cameras
- Video editing experience (We work and train in Adobe)
- Motion graphics experience
If this sounds awesome, and you want to be a part of a winning team, fill out the form and let's talk.